Monday, June 1, 2009

Mad Monday!

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World here, and Welcome to Lady Chat's blog! After a short time you'll see why and how my world's gone mad and also why they call me Lady Chat! My pal Lisa P, (as she'll forever be known), got me here, so I'll certainly chat about her in the future, (once I can remember her blog name..lol!), and others crafty pals I have like our hometown craftgroup gals AND the FAB site of my fave crafters at PennyWiseArts.com
(and Lisa. P..Once I DO remember, then Don't forget that blog-candy!)

There will be pictures and stories, ( the journals are my FAVE part of scrap booking), once I get this blog going, so please visit when you can as I'll try to remember to come her daily, too.

Thanks for dropping by for a mad chat!

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you Lady Chat! Look forward to many fun blog posts from you! This is a great idea Lisa had - will help you keep your pals up to speed on your mad, mad world all in one place! Ü

    Hugs,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete